Hospital Privacy Screens KwickScreen For Healthcare - Improving Patients Experience
Various healthcare environments use hospital privacy screens KwickScreen to replace hospital curtains, create isolation zones and provide privacy & dignity. Hospital privacy screens with prints of nature improve the patient experience and create modern, clean state of the art healing environments.
Watch KwickScreen Product Demonstration
Provide Privacy and Dignity
- With KwickScreen you can create private spaces between patients effortlessly and within seconds
- Thanks to portability and lightness, KwickScreen provides dignity to the patients in emergency situations instantly
- Eliminate need for side rooms and any other costly architectonical alterations
Ensure Hygiene and Infection Control
- KwickScreen was designed with hygiene and infection control in mind and has passed all infection control tests
- KwickScreen acts as a psychological trigger improving hand hygiene compliance of your staff
- KwickScreen provides a physical barrier between beds and prevents infection transmission through droplets
- You can create a dignified atmosphere for infected patients by not stigmatising them by moving them out of the ward
- KwickScreen is easily cleaned by wiping or steaming and stays clean and hygienic with minimal effort
- In comparison to changing and cleaning hospital curtains, KwickScreen will save you time and effort. If you are using disposable curtains, KwickScreen will save you money in a long term.
You may also be interested in Infection Control Case Study.
Create Dementia Friendly Environments
- With KwickScreen you can transform space into dementia friendly environment without expensive remodelling
- KwickScreen enables you to create life-size, high fidelity prints which make reminiscence sessions more realistic
- Fully customisable KwickScreen provides clear identification of certain zones and aids patient orientation
You may be also interested in Dementia Case Study.
Create Immersive Simulation Environment
- With KwickScreen you can create high fidelity training environment easily, quickly and inexpensively
- Switch between scenarios quickly, even whilst on site
- Storage and transport of KwickScreen is easy, therefore you can take simulation training to more training places and conferences
You may also be interested in Simulation Case Study.
- With beautiful bespoke, life-size images printed on KwickScreens you can give your ward a non-clinical look and comfortable feel
- Create calming and relaxing sceneries for patients and staff alike
- The soothing and colourful images have a positive impact on subconsciousness, accelerate healing and keep patients engaged and open for conversation
- Give your space a unique character and make a positive impact in your patients' and staff experience, earning you their recognition and appreciation